24 April 2011

I've got to be super quick....

Sunday, 5:55 Why am I up? urely not because I am an early bird...eventhough I agree everyone should wake up so super early, in order to spread the good word. I mean everyone should KNOW that the bird is the word!

And ...distraction...again :)

In all seriousness - I have to work at a dog competition today or whatever...but there will be many cool dogs and I will not be able to talk to them 'cause they'll be all foreign or what do I know...Plus I don't speak doggish.

I do want to say one thing though - suckers! Turns out Dresden is this perfect combination between Montana and Sofia. A big city with all the cool places to visit: pubs, museums, a river and a university, more than one park, dogs (seriously what is the deal with dogs this morning)...and in the same time it is green everywhere...EVERYWHERE.. I have to make photos....The park "Big Garden" looks literally like a huge garden....it's like where am I? It is awesome....and so am I...and so is the Lord (I mean Mike....Zori you pervert!)

Gotta go earn some money....

Byeezies

1 comment:

zory said...

i have read that today and have approved it :D